Monday, June 24, 2013

Just a Few of Parker's Favorite Things...

As mentioned in the previous posts, there are a few things Parker really loves.  First, he loves diggers.  Second, he loves videos of himself.  Third, he loves wearing his big-boy underwear--and only his underwear.  Fourth, he loves books, especially the all-time classic, "Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site." 



Parker also loves donuts, singing, and being silly.

Lately, we've been taking a lot more videos of Parker (mostly because I just discovered how to do it on my phone).  One of my favorites features him reciting some of the words from this book.  We've obviously read it a few hundred times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVJEXLo_Dfg&feature=youtu.be

Another favorite Parker video was made in celebration of our cousin Erin Henry's wedding last weekend to Tyler Kimmons.  Since we couldn't be there in person, Parker decided that he would sing a song for them.  Unfortunately, his repertoire is somewhat limited, as is his attention-span.  You will notice a few more of his favorite things in this video.  Believe it or not, this was one of his best takes.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FenfVbDO16c&feature=youtu.be

In writing this post, I realize I'm a little short on updates about Hudson.  Here is what Hudson has been up to.  I promise I'll have more to report next time!!


2 comments: